There is a new career defining opportunity at our blue-chip Fortune 500 financial service company who has been voted “Best Companies to Work For”. This is a long term (1 year plus) freelance role (onsite, 40 hours a week, OT Pay, paid benefits, sick pay, 401k, flex spend, more) in NYC (mid-town).
What You Will Do:
- As a key member of Corporate Affairs and Firm-wide Marketing’s Digital Strategy team, you will strategize, plan, track and oversee digital projects.
- You will be responsible for managing digital projects as well as manage the website profile program
- Develop actionable project schedules - clearly identifying: key milestones, deliverables, outcomes; dependencies; effort/durations; resources
- Maintain project schedules - tracking baseline against actuals; identify, track, and drive resolution of issues/risks and hold weekly project meetings and author weekly production status reports
- Collaborate across business units, development teams, analytics team, and legal & compliance to pro-actively manage details throughout the project.
- Maintain a clear and reasonable vision of "next steps" and the "big picture" during meetings, conversations or whenever the scope of the project changes
What You Need:
- BS in Marketing, Business or related studies
- 5 years in a project management role (financial service industry experience is a plus), excellent technical skills; 2+ years within a digital marketing or operations team
- Must be able to multi-task, be organized and have Performance Management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to work within a team environment
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org