Our renowned Fortune 100 client is looking for a freelance Digital Marketing Project Specialist, 40 hours a week, Houston, TX, 3 months with opportunity to extend. This role reports to the Sr. Web Production Manager.
This is a small team creative agency environment (within a corporation) – energetic and vibrant - perfect for those who love the “agency style” without the crazy hours. Our client is a pioneer in the retirement programs industry, receives 45 Best-in-Class awards for PLANSPONSOR magazine and is proud to embrace diversity as a pillar of their business principles. Other inviting things include a flex hours with a creative work schedule, business casual dress, open concept seating - and a dedicate Apple iPhone for business.
What You Will Do:
- In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for creating (lite copywriting) and updating website landing pages for digital and email channels, web and social media specifically to support their new LinkedIn initiative. You will approve copy and manage marketing projects via a project management system in Adobe Experience Manager
- Responsible for project management acquiring the necessary approvals for Digital Marketing materials, develop and maintain a master Landing Page list for corporate website, develop and maintain a master job list for status meetings; schedule and hold regular status meetings
- Develop relationships with team members and marketing partners and understand each department needs to help produce the best final product.
- Ensure final file delivery of each job element (e.g. printed materials placed into appropriate inventory, PDF uploaded to appropriate system)
- Fully understand the digital campaign strategy and objectives for each project, ensure marketing materials are in line with the campaign strategy and objectives, follow project management procedures and best practices.
- Collaborate with Strategist (e.g. discuss any questions and concerns), ensure marketing materials are tracked for results, provide results to client/project requestor.
- Communicate the strategy, objective and action plan to the Creative Team (Writer, Designers, Web team, Production), follow-up on projects and marketing materials. Make sure they are completed on time, follow up to client/project requestor on project status
What You Need:
- Four Year Degree; 5-year max work related experience; financial service not required; B2B helpful
- Knowledge of the Aprimo Project Management tool preferred but not required; experience in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) preferred but not required
- Strong digital writing skills preferred
- Must be capable of managing a multitude of projects simultaneously
- Must feel comfortable working with a wide range of personalities and be adaptable to changing procedures and be well organized
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org