Responsible for the execution of digital marketing programs, primarily social media, from brief kick-off through creative implementation. Actively manages and clearly communicates project schedules, deliverables and expectations ensuring on-time deliverables. A team player who proactively identifies potential challenges and implements cross-functional solutions for program improvement.
• Responsible for the process and execution of daily creative production for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Kik, Pinterest, BeautyTalk, Beauty Board, and any emerging channels.
o Manages day-to-day tasks including:
• Kick offs, reviews, creative production, and handoffs of content across multiple channels with varying timelines
• Tracks schedules and proactively keeps all teams aware of upcoming milestones driving towards end goal
• Ongoing communication and problem solving across multiple teams as project evolves in the fast paced environment of social media. Seen as the go-to source for social process, timing, and creative execution
• Facilitates urgent creative requests and execution under tight timelines.
• Routes all creative for stakeholder reviews (via Basecamp, ProofHQ, and in-person); manages feedback cycles and revisions ensuring deadlines are met
• Facilitates photoshoot and retouching milestones between Creative, Retouchers and Photo Studio
• Organizes and plans for all incoming work and creative requests; partners on resource allocation
• Runs medium-to-large marketing campaigns, ie promotions and holiday
• Owns maintenance projects for additional digital channels (e.g. site, email)
• Creates and publishes schedules and sets interim milestones
• Attends and schedules meetings with cross-functional departments
• Proactively monitors progress to achieve deadlines and results
• Fosters partnerships with Marketing, Creative, and Production teams. Clearly and actively communicates requirements, deliverables, timelines and budget status throughout program lifecycle
• Monitors and advocates adherence to process; identifies means to integrate and improve program efficiency
• Tracks program health; has a good understanding of project lifecycles
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs