Email/Digital Marketing Mgr
Contract, Six Months
Join our client for this immediate project by coordinating the development and launch of promotional, targeted and customer lifecycle email campaigns. Utilizing cross-functional project leadership skills and digital acumen, this role will ensure that projects remain on schedule, on brand and well executed.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Lead all creative development and implementation of email marketing campaigns in partnership with other planning, creative and external agency/vendor teams
• Coordinate campaign briefings and reviews, organize and provide feedback, and oversee revisions and approvals with both internal and agency/vendor teams
• Main focus on 1:1 Marketing that involves deep segmentation strategies to deliver relevant and compelling targeted offers and content for Rewards members.
• Communicate campaign activities and schedules with other business units and departments to ensure status and processes are clear and properly integrated into existing plans
• Run daily/weekly cross-functional meetings to review campaign needs, identify and troubleshoot issues, compile feedback, and ensure overall success
• Content sourcing and management in collaboration with digital planning, social media, design studio and brand loyalty teams
• Quality control to ensure legal requirements and brand standards are met, and the defined user experience is correct
• Build campaign descriptions and define potential issues to keep customer care team informed of communication goals and anticipated customer response.
• Maintain library of campaigns and assets in partnership with agency/vendor teams
• Support manager in setting goals and tracking effectiveness of campaigns in driving engagement, revenue, personalization and innovation
• Establish and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of campaigns within defined budgets.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• 3-5 years prior experience supporting direct-to-customer digital marketing communications within a corporate or agency environment
• Demonstrated project leadership in digital marketing creative development, cross-functional planning and campaign management
• Strong organizational skills; great attention to detail and expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects. Demonstrated experience in Q/A stage of Digital campaigns.
• Strong interpersonal skills; enthusiasm and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and build relationships
• Strong communication skills; present ideas clearly and concisely, both in writing and in person
• Strong problem-solving skills; capacity to build new and efficient approaches through industriousness and adaptability
• Strong analytical skills; comfortable distilling campaign data into actionable insights and optimization opportunities
• Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners
• Leading and facilitating cross-functional or organizational groups
• Love for the creative and collaboration process
• Strong understanding of web/digital technologies
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Email/Digital Marketing Mgr