Our client is looking for an experienced and driven Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute a high impact digital marketing and CRM strategy for mass cytometry and genomic markets. The Digital Marketing Manager will play an important role in the growth of our business.
- On-site in San Francisco
- 30-40 hours per week
- 3-6 month assignment, with potential to convert to a perm role
· Skillful in the art and science of digital marketing.
· Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in email, web copy, video, and other mediums.
· Strategic, dynamic and technically savvy.
· Creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics.
· A self-starter that is able to take projects from strategy through execution with a high attention for detail.
· Inspired by scientists – our customers – and their contributions to biological discovery and improving human health.
· Motivated by turning leads into opportunities, opportunities into customers, and customers into evangelists for the company.
· Ready to take our marketing to the next level by developing a global digital marketing strategy and rolling up your sleeves to execute the plan.
· Develop the digital marketing strategy and partner with marketing leaders to create actionable and integrated digital marketing programs to drive high value sales leads and profitable revenue.
· Lead and manage the global digital marketing calendar.
· Conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights and optimize future email campaigns.
· Define and expand the CRM segmentation strategy and targeted marketing lists.
· Manage global leads scoring, metrics, and reporting for all the company's campaigns.
· Build executive dashboards to build awareness of campaign performance to inform campaign optimization.
· Manage projects, agencies, resources, and timelines in order to meet objectives on time and on budget.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or Life Sciences.
· At least 5 years of marketing communications experience.
· A proven track record of developing and executing highly-successful digital marketing campaigns with demonstrable results.
· Great writing skills with a passion for impactful copy.
· Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
· Expertise in data-driven marketing. You make decisions based on deep analysis.
· Strong analytical skills with experience using and building CRM data architectures, target list expansion, and lead management.
· Familiarity with Saleforce.com and Eloqua--->Fluent in Marketo.
· Experience and expertise with Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google, retargeting, and affiliate ad platforms.
· Incredibly organized and proficient at designing, executing, monitoring, and optimizing campaigns.
· Well-versed with marketing and lead funnel analytics and attribution models.
The company offers:
· Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person.
· Value your contribution and enlist your feedback.
· Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food, friendly greetings, gym equipment and, seriously, a lot more.