Are you a culture changer who is business savvy and understands how to make decisions that impact the bottom line? Are you a strategic consultant that knows how to negotiate in a corporate environment? Are you a visionary leader who loves digital transformation and believes in getting things done? Aquent is partnering with a top Oil and Gas services company to identify the next Digital Marketing Manager for Customer Experience that will lead a department to completely transform and overhaul customer experience for a major enterprise organization.
You, as the Digital Marketing Manager for Customer Experience, possess the proven expertise for taking customer experiences to the next level! The right candidate will craft, deploy, measure and optimize data-driven marketing and customer engagement campaigns – driving both effectiveness and efficiency. (S)he will be charged with building strategies, linking marketing investment and customer engagement to business outcomes, and ultimately attracting, retaining and growing profitable business through attribution models. Your primary responsibility will be to manage and continually improve our customer-facing digital communications and resources. This involves, but is not limited to, contributing your expertise to our customer portal, client email communications, physical/virtual events, and CX dashboard reporting.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Managing and optimizing websites using content management systems and web analytics tools
- Creating communications and graphical assets for different audiences and mediums
- Managing customer communities in customer portals and/or social media
- Guiding the evolution of a website and digital marketing program to improve CX
- Generating regular website usage trend reports for executive audiences
- Generating insights on website usage to inform future development roadmap
- Planning and executing customer webinars and other digital “events”
- Creating and maintaining project timelines and resource plans
- Curating and managing customer lists and other critical customer data, with the ability to manipulate data sets in Excel as needed
- Documenting existing operational processes and identifying improvement opportunities, capturing details and creating accurate project documents
- Serving as operational liaison between Marketing and other functional areas that partner on key customer portal functions (Client Support, Sales Operations, Product Development, etc)
- Configuring and basic troubleshooting of email, website, webinar, and other marketing automation tools
- Researching new solutions and discovering new capabilities to enhance digital CX
- Contributing to CX/Marketing team overall success '
- 10+ years experience with major corporate companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience and success in creating and driving business and customer strategy, as well as in integrated, digital campaign activation and measurement.
- Personalized customer experience: demonstrate leadership in audience segmentation, targeting and customer journey mapping
- Excellent writing skills and proven success creating effective communications
- Experience in defining and managing a client portal and associated CX programs in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience developing and managing multi-faceted programs for customer community and customer experience improvement, including emarketing, virtual/physical events, and thought-leadership programs.
- Experience in supporting SaaS software release client communications programs and processes, such as release planning, services and support notifications, release webinars, etc.
- Experience managing and operating email marketing, webinar, website CMS, web analytics, and other common marketing automation tools
- Experience with tools and platforms that support B2B SaaS client portal and online communities, including Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Webex, and Confluence
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities • Strong proficiency with MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Moderate proficiency with HTML, CSS, and web graphics
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment.