Digital Marketing Manager
A new opportunity has become available for a Digital Marketing Manager to join one of our most exciting Clients. The Company is a Global B2B Media Company! You will sit within the Marketing team which is currently going through a very exciting time, with new initiatives and tools being introduced to take the team to the next level.
You will get the opportunity to work closely with brand-aligned Marketing Managers, as well as external agencies in implementing the best practices across digital marketing. This is a superb opportunity to grow your career and be a leader and a mentor for the Digital Marketing Executives the Customer Data Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities – To name a few:
- Develop new and creative multi-channel growth strategies in accordance to the digital trends of various international markets.
- Responsible for evolving digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop new cutting edge digital campaigns.
- Continuous testing and reporting on channel and campaign performance. This will include using Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics, Webmaster tools or similar.
- Work alongside the Content Marketing Manager and Creative teams to review changes and improvements that need to be made for digital campaigns.
- Manage PPC & Paid Social channels.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control.
You will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- You will be an expert at developing, optimising and driving channel performance across PPC, SEO, Video, Display, Social, Email and Web in the B2B landscape.
- Experience working for a Marketing/Events company highly desirable
- Expert SEO and PPC strategist.
- Be an analytical individual.
- Strong attitude to A/B testing
- Passion for digital marketing
- Good knowledge of Eloqua / Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience working with Key Stakeholders and building relationships
If this sounds like you, then please do apply!