The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Demand Generation programs to target marketing efforts for ROI and improve sales outcomes. The Digital Marketing Manager works in partnership with the Sales team to ensure we are targeting the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and has autonomy to drive B2B lead generation. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Marketing.
• Plan and execute effective marketing campaigns for generating and capturing sales leads with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
• Design and optimize online advertising campaigns, content marketing strategy, search marketing (SEO, SEM), email, tradeshow, referral, social, and other forms of marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Work across marketing, creative, and technology teams to build and manage marketing campaigns.
• Manage drip campaigns and lead activation using appropriate marketing tools.
• Develop processes, tools, programs, databases, and scripts to improve performance.
• Track key metrics such as conversion rates and run A/B tests to optimize performance.
• 5+ years’ experience in Internet Lead Generation and Digital Marketing with a B2B background
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to lead and inspire others to follow
• Willingness to engage in constructive, productive dialogue about the business with all levels of co-workers
• Familiarity with SaaS and/or Payment related products in any industry
• Skilled creative briefing and evaluation against strategy
• Comfort in developing strong, rational points of view and championing them
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs