Digital Marketing Manager
Contract to start (3+ months) with possibility to convert to perm
Onsite in Waltham, MA (once someone is up and running, there is an option to work from home 1-2 days/week)
Start date: Week of 10/12
- The most important requirement for the Digital Marketing Manager is experience with Pardot (other marketing automation softwares that would also be considered are HubSpot, Salesforce, or possibly Marketo)
- Ability to write and proofread is also extremely important for this role (e.g. for email marketing campaigns, event communications, etc.)
- Experience working with Google Adwords, SEO, PCC, and social media marketing (Twitter and LinkedIn),
FULL DESCRIPTION BELOW:
Our client is looking for a digital marketing manager who will be responsible for lead generation development and execution. You will need a blend of strategy, demand generation, creative, analytic and project management expertise with a proven ability to drive demand to increase lead volume, velocity and quality.
• Grow pipeline by executing the demand generation strategy for lead development, lead nurturing and customer marketing with clear objectives, creative and effective strategies and precision execution.
• Maximize ROI for special events and tradeshows by assisting with pre-event promotion, social campaigns, creative execution and post event follow up.
• Work in partnership with product marketing to develop and promote content to drive lead generation from white papers, to webinars, product launches and other promotions.
• Work in partnership with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions, customer insights and/or emerging opportunities.
• Work with market response team to optimize quantity/quality targets for nurtured leads and ensure effective, timely follow up.
• Work with agency in creating effective SEO and PPC campaigns to drive traffic and lead generation.
• Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the contribution of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
• Support the development and expansion of our indirect sales channels with effective channel-ready lead generation programs.
• Experience developing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns with a proven record of supporting sales to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
• Excellent communicator with ability to clearly convey ideas and data in writing and present to diverse audiences including executive management.
• Excellent attention to detail and quality of outbound marketing.
• Ability to develop and work with analytics and performance metrics
• Detail oriented team player with cross-functional project leadership.
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools; Pardot and Salesforce.com are preferred
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff.
• Ability to finish projects on time and within budget.
• Ability to innovate and work independently in a results-oriented environment.
• Willingness to travel, averaging 20% of time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
• 5+ years progressive marketing experience.
• Marketing with a B2B enterprise software company
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager