Digital Marketing Manager
Newly created Digital Marketing Manager opportunity within a highly established and rapidly expanding property organisation. Our client offers a vibrant, inclusive and supportive culture and they are committed to providing ongoing development opportunities for their people. They also place strong value on the health and wellbeing of their people, and offer many employee benefits, including an extensive health and wellbeing program and flexible working arrangements.
Newly created role of Digital Marketing Manager whose main responsibility is to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing strategy and campaigns across all digital channels.
Partnering with the business this role will work with senior management to deliver on our digital Marketing platform. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role where you can take your experience and build on it with us.
You will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website through usability, design, content and conversion.
• Managing the redesign of the company website.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence
• Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Measuring and reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Content – development and maintenance
You must have:
• Previous relevant experience in a similar role
• Prior experience in content development
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Proven ability to convert campaigns into results
• A great track record of relationship management
• Degree qualified in marketing or related field
• Excellent written skills
• Outstanding Analytical skills
• Ability to prioritise and complete tasks efficiently
• An impressive proactive approach
• Great team work skills
For further information or to submit your application contact Zena Nicolson on 03 8644 7777 or email@example.com
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager