Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Redmond, WA - Must be on-site!
Job Terms: Temporary - 12/31/2019
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can oversee the development of the companies marketing programs!
· Responsible for assessment of potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch.
· Instrumental in designing, developing and launching end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive lead opportunities for sales.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Master's degree in Business Administration preferred; Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required.
· 5-7 years of work related experience in a leadership role.
· Strong project management skills, which include scheduling deliverables, clear communication with project partners and delivering high-quality content on or ahead of schedule.
· Must be detail oriented, have strong cross-group collaboration skills, pro-active and managing multiple projects is a must.
· B2B or B2C Marketing experience preferred.
· Marketing experience with high technology products preferred.
· Experience with Web/online (HTML/SharePoint) experience preferred.
· Proactive problem-solving skills, both with own assignments but for overall team processes as well.
· Understands the sales and business cycle.
· Understands ROI Analysis.