Summary Description: The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the client’s market facing activities with graduate management education schools, prospective students, industry alliances and other stakeholders in North and South America. The role works closely with colleagues in the Americas department and Marketing to deliver fast and sustainable results in three primary areas:
• Manage and execute digital marketing and communications plans for Americas region
• Manage and execute marketing strategies for key segments and partner agreements
• Data management, analysis and reporting.
• Design and implement marketing campaigns to acquire leads and increase assessment registration and database product purchase.
• Develop content strategy to increase engagement and maintain content calendar to effectively track and execute marketing activities.
• Develop and distribute email campaigns to attract prospective students and school representatives to attend in-person and digital events.
• Schedule and provide technical support for digital events such as Google Hangouts and webinars.
• Manage and execute marketing strategies for unique segments and partner organization agreements.
• Work with internal and external partners to design and enhance collateral and premiums to support content campaigns and events.
• Analyze campaign and digital event success by developing reports and delivering results to stakeholders monthly.
• Work with digital media agency to track and report on paid digital media campaigns.
• Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned.
- Experience creating campaigns within Hubspot
- Experience developing content in conversion campaigns