Our biotech client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage the client's product digital presence and align with corporate goals and objectives. Create a strategy and roadmap for web updates, content, social media and online advertising that will increase engagement with healthcare professionals. Build and drive digital campaigns. Help deliver compelling and relevant content, and drive meaningful online engagement. Partner with key organizations to ensure a global strategy and plan.
- Create the overall digital marketing strategy, build the plan to meet stated business goals, and drive its execution.
- Own website deployment and updates
- Create a roadmap for web and the strategy for content, social media, and online advertising campaigns that will increase engagement with healthcare professionals.
- Ensure online content meets the needs of healthcare professionals, messaging is on-brand, and content delivers on our goals for client engagement.
- Establish strategies and best practices for social media channels and opportunities.
- Balance strategy with execution to recommend and drive digital campaigns.
- Establish processes, metrics and priorities to ensure the digital plan tracks to its goals.
- Report on the metrics.
- Monitor the digital market environment and online social media and other channels and recommend strategy and roadmap adjustments as necessary.
- Manage content and digital campaign workflow.
- Measure and track performance of content and digital campaigns.
- Partner with product, Marcom and IT teams. Evangelize the goals and priorities of Digital Marketing and the Marketing team.
- Implement global standards, policies and guidelines for the marketing team, including those on legal regulations, agency management, brand integrity and security.
- Manage the relationship and assessment of external vendors.
- Support the team lead in driving high-level education related to digital marketing, channels, platforms, and the adoption of digital marketing approaches. Seek continuous improvement opportunities and solutions for the digital marketing team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- Graphic arts / design, multimedia, digital art, or related experience in the digital communication design / branding field desirable.
- 5 years of experience with corporate marketing, corporate branding, digital marketing /communications and/or a digital marketing firm. Healthcare and/or Information Technology industry experience preferred.
- Equally strong in strategy and execution
- Strong background in healthcare marketing. Ideally, experience in a global role
- Proven experience in digital marketing and online campaign management
- Strong writing skills
- Proven experience driving online marketing initiatives
- Experience with content strategy and building successful content plans
- Experience directing digital teams with information architecture documents such as wireframes and technical requirements
- Experience with contemporary / innovative digital creative & production methods
- Experience managing digital agencies and suppliers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Deep understanding of SEO strategy
- Deep understanding of social media channels and strategies
- Proven knowledge of UI (User Interface) design and UX principles
- Good understanding of how to use video, audio, animations and other rich media assets to develop and implement digital marketing solutions
- Strong familiarity with the technical aspects of web design and delivery, including technical web terminology
- Deep knowledge of web design standards and user experience design best practices, such as mobile applications, social media applications, and touch screen platforms.
- Good understanding of effective UE (User Experience) for delivery of relevant and dynamic digital design solutions
- Ability to create and manage marketing plans
- Proven ability to drive projects at all levels in the company – on time, on scope, on budget.
- Motivation and willingness to make a difference
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workload independently
- Great communication and people skills
- Ability to remain on top of industry trends and techniques
- Good knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PPT
- Travel up to 10% may be required to effectively perform this function.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is also frequently required to stand and walk.
- The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus and close vision.
- The position requires the ability to communicate in person, telephonically, email, and via new-media.