Our client, a Fortune 500 software company, is looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager to join their team!
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting digital marketing execution for multiple brands. She/he will work with cross functional team members to make sure customer marketing programs are executed on time, to the desired quality and within budget to achieve the expected impact.
· Assist marketing managers to deliver awesome execution of program plans. Program execution activities would include but not limited to the following:
o Paid search (PPC): review performance, upload bulk sheets, creation and updating of ad copy
o Digital Advertising: co-ordinate creative/ media deliverables to meet ad trafficking deadlines, setup tracking URLs
o Website and landing page content updates
· Manage program launch calendars using tools like JIRA or Asana and drive tasks to completion working with cross functional team members through a well-defined operating mechanism (e.g. launch & status meetings)
· Assist in budgeting, campaign management/setup and reporting.
· Other team administrative tasks
· Detail oriented
· Good communication skills
· Team player
· Able to coordinate across multiple groups and can drive the execution.
· Good energy
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role
· Must have hands-on experience with Paid Search platforms (Upload bulk sheets, create campaigns, utilize search query reports, manage shopping ads and ad extensions)
o Working knowledge of DoubleClick for Search, AdWords Editor, Bing Power Editor or similar search platforms is an asset
- 1-2 years' of working knowledge of HTML and using a CMS - Updating headlines that are on the landing page.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required; working knowledge of other Microsoft (Word, Power Point, One Note) products
· Excel is the big one (they will be compiling data from the other tools they are using and extracting data and putting it into a consumable format. Some of it will be for reporting or for a simple test between which one is better "A or B" and can do a pivot table to see the total results. They will need to know more than the basic commands. Pivot table, Vlook ups.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Nice to have skills:
- Advanced French speaking & writing skills will be an asset.