Our client is looking for a skilled B2B marketer who understands the psychology of user onboarding and retention and the science of a/b testing to help create customer experiences that reduce subscriber churn. As a valued member of the Customer Success Organization, you will dream up, manage and execute email and in product communication that will enable a frictionless onboarding customer experience and increase renewal and re-engagement rates.
- Partner with eCommerce and Subscription Business leads to create communication strategies that deepen user engagement.
- Identify ways to better personalize digital experiences and partner with engineering resources to realize required automation.
- Curate targeted learning, training and inspirational content from across the organization that captivates target audiences and engages them in a digital dialog.
- Act as an internal communications expert—from copywriting production to rich asset utilization.
- Leverage customer data to deliver personalized omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Constantly and obsessively run A/B tests across customer segments to improve customer value, retention, churn and re-engagement rates.
- Project manage the design, development and ongoing optimization of campaigns, working with our in-house creative team and external agencies as needed.
- Build strong relationships with production partners to ensure seamless global execution.
- Understand and report on key lifecycle metrics and identify opportunities to improve marketing's impact on product onboarding, renewal and reengagement.
The Ideal Candidate
- You believe in the power of storytelling. You’re passionate in the belief that creating beautiful, helpful experiences is the best way to engage and keep customers. You recognize that sustained, meaningful dialog is achieved through understanding and continually creating value for them.
- You’re a modern marketer. You’re convinced that great marketing starts with a clear understanding of your target audience. With that information in hand, you know the best channels to use to connect with them, what to say once you’ve made contact, and how to say it.
- You’re part philosopher, part scientist. As a philosopher, your vision formulates your big picture view as well as the details behind it. As a scientist, you believe in employing the scientific method to test new ideas—and you’re not afraid to fail sometimes because you know it helps you learn quickly.
- You’re an audience advocate. You aim to know your audiences inside out because you care deeply about them and their experiences. You relentlessly aim to personalize communications with them to ensure they resonate. Your goal is to be so interesting and relevant that they simply can’t ignore you.
- You’re boldly creative. You’re unafraid to experiment, test out fresh ideas, and navigate uncharted territory. You’re happy being the one in the creative brainstorm with the most outrageous idea, and you have the wits, courage, and conviction to convince others why it’s worth trying.
- You’re a natural leader. You have experience leading indirect teams as well as external contractors and agencies. You understand the difference between “managing” and “leading” people; your style and tact help you inspire others to get behind your cause and take a journey with you.
- 9 Things That Describe You
- Communication expert
- Marketing innovator
- Creative thinker
- Collaborative spirit
- Highly flexible
- Impact focused
- Problem solver
- Highly accountable
- Decision driver
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years proven track record of evolving, innovating and executing B2B retention marketing campaigns, ideally with a SaaS based company
- Excellent project and time management skills with an ability to work effectively with writers, designers and web developers
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and evolving work environment
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Solution oriented mindset