We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager Consultant to support our client's Marketing Director in executing a digital customer acquisition and retention strategy in order to profitably grow the business. Key responsibilities include developing and managing the digital elements associated with customer acquisition, outreach and retention.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have strong experience in providing digital support to broad marketing campaigns while ensuring digital assets are aligned with marketing plan objectives. Traditional marketing competencies around targeted messaging and value proposition development, creative execution that drives response and alignment to branding strategy are crucial. This individual will have an inherent need to understand the competitive environment, and will identify strategies from other industries that can help us evolve the marketing space in the insurance industry. The successful candidate for this role will be a self-directed, proactive individual who brings a natural intellectual curiosity and appetite for action to the role and is comfortable with a fast-paced, changing startup environment.
- Work with Marketing Director to develop and manage the necessary digital components to support the overall marketing plan
- Incorporating test and learn and analytics into the marketing strategy. Understands the need for establishing campaign metrics and goals, and ensures that results and data are utilized to evolve campaigns and make marketing decisions.
- Work closely with internal resources to develop campaign execution plans/timelines.
- Utilize insights gained through program/campaign performance, market/sales data, and market/competitor research to optimize marketing activities.
- Design detailed digital implementation plans based on the customer segment including contact strategy, creative briefs, marketing messages and claims, campaign data specifications and creative requirements.
- Manage the creative process through internal resources. This includes but is not limited to the development of briefing materials, evaluating creative, and overseeing the development and implementation of ideas across multiple deliverables and tactics to ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards.