Our financial client is looking for Digital Marketing Manager. This is on-site 12month contract with benefits - Medical Dental & 401k
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to:
In this particular role, you will be serving on a cross-functional Digital Accelerator team, representing the Digital Marketing organization to improve the customer journey for our clients. This mode of working will be insights-driven and focused on rapid iterations to drive innovation and transformation. Ideal candidates enjoy fast-paced environments, thrive under ambiguity and drive change passionately.
What you’ll do:
- Marketing Strategy: Help set a clear marketing vision for designing a remarkable digital experience that meets the needs of multiple consumer journeys.
- Client Focus: Have a deep understanding of the target market and a passion for building an experience that speaks to them.
- Partnership: Work closely with creative partners and key internal stakeholders to build a cohesive strategy for execution.
- Tactical Execution: Oversee all aspects of digital experience development including the creative development, technical development and implementation.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 7+ proven years of digital marketing experience required
- Marketing strategy and positioning expertise that is purpose-driven and consumer-centric: connects plans and actions to our purpose of serving consumers
- A passion for digital innovation and commitment to superb client experience. Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs.
- Comfort in thriving in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment with a positive attitude, solid work ethic and ability to learn quickly.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple priorities (varying in scope and complexity) to meet tight deadlines, including proven experience implementing projects with cross-functional teams.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data: identify feasible options and evaluate strategic trade-offs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize research and data, frame problems, develop recommendations, create presentations and present to management.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills: demonstrable leadership skills in a team setting, with the ability to influence and build consensus with partners at all levels.
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus but not required.