The Digital Marketing Specialist has responsibility for all aspects of digital marketing for the Company; leading all phases of projects for delivering digital marketing for both the Company and Company’s clients. Develops the most strategic and effective plans for increasing our Company and our clients’ online presence. The ideal candidate will be friendly, customer service oriented, self-motivated and team-oriented. This individual thrives in our fast-paced environment balancing multiple projects and team members at one time. Focus on our in house marketing for accomplishing business goals through strategy, attentiveness and delegation. Experience with Content Management Software is required as well as demonstrated experience managing the delivery of technology and/or web-based marketing solutions.
• Design and Development Implementation from start to finish for company clients and in-house websites and applications
• Set up and manage company and client hosting
• Perform routine backups, security updates and malware scans for company and client websites
• Collaborate with management to design and develop landing pages
• Initial and continued optimization of client websites and company websites
- Managing projects throughout the project lifecycle including definition, estimating, planning, analysis and design, development, deployment, and closure.
- Determining project milestones and actively measures project progress against milestones to ensure timely and successful completion.
- Ensure the project follows the proper planning and execution and reporting of results.
- Acts as primary point of contact for clients while in the production process.
- Build credibility and trust with the client to ensure project meets the clients' need.
- Perform quality assurance on project to ensure solution meets requirements and functions properly.
- Deliver monthly status reports and other required communication to ensure client is informed and aware of the project status and the value of the services
- Tracks and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Consistent, concise and clear communication with client services, accounting and sales teams to empower with accurate information for client reporting, product promotion and client retention.
- Records project time and assigns project tasks into project management software on a daily basis.
- Regularly researching market trends to strategize and achieve targeted, measurable digital marketing to bring in qualified buyers of various verticals/businesses.
- Keeps team and self on track to meet all deadlines. Re-allocates time and resources as needed to accommodate for any changing trajectories.
- Create and monitor recurring client invoices.
- Ability to carry out a complete and growing variety of digital marketing strategy tasks
- Wordpress Expertise
- Some HTML, CSS, PHP
- Cpanel and WHM
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Social Media
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Time and project management skills
- Interoffice data entry
- Software data entry
- Invoicing software – Invoicerra
- CRM – Hubspot
- Content Marketing – blog writing and content creation for websites