The Digital Marketing Manager is principally responsible for developing, executing, tracking, enhancing, and assessing the client’s marketing initiatives, plans, and efforts—in cooperation with the Senior Director, Publishing and Marketing, the Publishing and Marketing team, association leadership, internal clients and stakeholders, and outside consultants.
The Digital Marketing Manager and the Publishing and Marketing team aim for maximum progress toward increasing the visibility of the industry and accomplishing strategic goals for the client, including member engagement, recruitment, retention, and other related goals.
- Develop, execute, track, enhance, and assess marketing initiatives, campaigns, and efforts in support of the client’s strategic goals, including member engagement, product sales, recruitment/retention, event registrations, etc.
- Work with the Publishing and Marketing team as well as internal clients and outside consultants to continuously improve marketing-focused data and analytics tools and strategies, as well as enhance the client’s marketing reach and conversions rates as they pertain to member engagement, product sales, and event registrations.
- Assist in the review, production, testing, and tracking of various multimedia marketing communications to members and nonmembers. Maximize the utility of the Informz, WordPress, and Google Analytics platforms.
Qualifications (Skills, Experience, Education, Training, Etc.):
- College degree in communications/marketing or related field, and a minimum of five years of relevant professional experience required.
- Must have experience developing, executing, tracking, enhancing, and assessing multimedia marketing campaigns as well as content development and management strategies in B-to-B, corporate, or trade association environments.
- Must be proficient with Google Analytics and/or other digital tracking technologies,
- Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with the Adobe suite of products and Tableau preferred.
- Must have exceptional writing and editing skills as well as experience with print and digital design.
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, and Informz email platform preferred.
- Staffing and recruiting industry experience a plus.
- Must be creative and able to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and project management skills required.