- Develop and execute e-marketing strategies and tactics, with alignment to strategic plan to accomplish business objectives.
- Developing the overall digital strategy for the business area including participation in the annual operating plan, evaluation of tactics performance with metrics through business reviews; and effective utilization and communication with internal partners and/or external digital agencies.
- Responsible for the business areas digital marketing strategy including product promotion, brand awareness and lead generation. Participates in and evaluates market research and analysis, promotions and advertising associated with specific segments, brands or products. Translates global and Company digital strategies into local business area marketing programs into segment specific initiatives.
- Provides direction to commercial marketing managers and external digital agencies in the development of integrated marketing campaigns including channel selection, marketing metric development and applicable technologies.
- Advises and manages stakeholders by reporting on special projects, business challenges and opportunities to senior management. May participate in digital marketing team providing direction as customer and marketing representative.
- Is the business unit’s technology expert and leads strategic and tactical components of marketing automation platform including campaign creation, email development, landing page development, creation of lead scoring/tracking models, and campaign metrics.
- Manages the business unit’s use of web based applications, tablet strategy, and digital asset management. Works with functional groups in the US and global organizations.
- Acts as the business area’s expert in emerging digital marketing and trends and sharing this applicable information with senior leadership for possible implementation into future campaigns
Web Development and Emerging Technologies - Maintains leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies, participates in knowledge sharing and develops innovative strategies to support US RDC marketing initiatives.
- Presents to marketing and sales leadership regarding trends and areas of new focus for marketing success
- Develops websites, microsites, and landing pages
- Development of marketing automation programs (ie email marketing, lead scoring, SFDC)
Business Process and Project Management - Coordinates people, systems, information, and process in the launch and maintenance of new projects and processes that support the overall business strategy. Many of these are assisting in the realization of company initiative.
- Roll-out of new platforms and technologies across company
- Align/create/maintain processes within Marketing, IT, S&C, Legal/Regulatory and external partners.
- Coordinates alignment of data and metrics across Pricing, Analytics, Commercial Operations and Salesforce.com
- Collaborates with several technology partners (Found SM, Sigstr, Tracker, LinkedIn, Facebook, Trackmaven, Inkling etc) to ensure adoption and overall effectiveness
Sales and Marketing Enablement - Assists sales team effectiveness and success through lead scoring and tracking models, nurturing customers through the marketing funnel for instrument and reagent purchases, and provides potential business opportunities leads to sales teams with alignment to SalesForce.com
- Maintains all Showpad materials and access rights
- Develops custom digital sales tools
- Manages lead generation and management within Marketo and SFDC
- Creates lead scoring models in partnership with marketing and the Franchise Leader
Digital Strategy - Responsible for the development of digital strategies in alignment with marketing KPIs and business objectives
- Manages Digital Channel Strategy for every marketing campaign (ie. email, text, website, eDetailing, search marketing, apps, Sigstr, etc)
- Works with S&C to develop training that elevates marketing team’s level of digital maturity
- Along with marketing managers, helps to develop campaign specific KPI’s and measurement
- Partner’s with external agencies in the development of digital content and applications
- Responsible for customer segmentation (Behavioral, Demographic, Menu)
Content Management - Manages the content developed by marketing and Strategy & Communications across all digital channels and ensures that it remains compliant along the content lifecycle.
- Manages all digital content inside the content approval software platform (Veeva) and is responsible for its compliance
- Accountable for the content placement across all digital channels
- Manage content calendars across the entire franchise to ensure alignment and effectiveness
- Responsible for the execution of Internal communications to sales and marketing (eMag, email digest, text)