Our client, a major Healthcare company, is looking for a hands-on B2B Digital Marketing Manager. The right person will have direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing digital customer acquisition campaigns, and a strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts.
Demonstration of initiative, analysis and leadership of digital projects is required. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with experience launching integrated and interactive brand campaigns as components of cross-channel marketing strategies focused on customer acquisition and retention.
- Ensuring that relevant information across groups (brand marketing teams, technology, creative/production, third-party partners, etc.) is considered and translated into specific actions for assigned digital initiatives.
- Leading efforts to evaluate, strengthen and implement retargeting strategy
- Targeting and measuring the effectiveness of specified digital marketing initiatives
- Working with corporate marketing and/or third-party partners to build strategies, translate into actions, optimize campaigns and measure results.
- Developing and supporting cross-channel digital marketing strategies that deliver on performance results and overall business objectives
- Leading projects to ensure they are meeting expectations and ensure timely delivery
- Educating partners and other internal teams on best practices and ongoing evolution implications