* Build, optimize and manage online retail marketing programs and campaigns across key
Online retail programs include:
* Merchandising: (landing pages, category pages)
* Retail Display: ads
* Retail Search: building, optimizing, and running campaigns
* Maintain financial responsibility through budget management and forecasting.
* Maintain brand safety and adherence to our advertising guidelines and product brand guidelines across our campaigns.
* Build statements of work and manage contract approval process with internal teams
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Own day-to-day relationship with our key retailers online marketing teams and agency partners.
* Build, optimize, and manage online retail marketing programs and campaigns across key
* Create weekly reports and dashboards to outline key performance metrics, insights, and learnings across all campaigns.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years of hands-on experience managing online marketing campaigns
* Experience with paid social media campaigns and performance optimization.
* Demonstrated leadership skills, with ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with global teams.
* Superb project management and collaboration skills with experience managing complex initiatives with tight timelines.
* Experience working with media agencies.
* Ability to operate and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and priorities. * Understand the implication of changing priorities and ability to communicate those effectively.
* Ability to own and execute on several complex projects at once and deliver results.
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills and strong organizational skills
* Strong analytical skills. You will contribute toward our understanding of what is/isn’t working well and must understand the difference between correlation and causation.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Communications or Business.
* Experience with major electronics retailer is preferred.
* 7+ years of hands-on experience managing online marketing campaigns
* Experience writing performance-oriented ad copy.
* Understanding of design and product development is plus.
* Experience marketing consumer electronics products is a plus.