Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Digital Marketing Director in Fort Worth, TX.
Only local candidates to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered.
- Oversee a team of online marketing professionals, web developers and 3rd party agencies
- Develop, execute, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns; utilize a range of techniques including SEM, paid search/PPC, and SEO
- Establish SEO, search marketing and web optimization standards and practices
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Keep up-to-date with our audiences’ preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Establish and steward a best practice model for digital (content) marketing optimization that keeps marketing program managers current on the highest performing techniques to drive engagement.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and Return on Digital Marketing Investment
- Optimize the performance of digital platforms and inform digital marketing strategy through analytics and A/B testing; own global digital analytics strategy and reporting to gauge the success of digital performance, inform course corrections and identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Review new technologies to keep our client at the forefront of developments in digital marketing; develop ongoing best practices that align to business objectives
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website(s)
- Implement new technologies around predictive profiling, dynamic content and personalization
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website(s)
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Manage the redesign of the company website; improve buyer-customer experience/usability, design, content, engagement and conversions
Marketing Automation and SFDC:
- Administer marketing automation platforms; drive the transition to a single platform
- Develop nurture sequence workflows aligned with campaigns that drive opportunity value creation
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems including Hubspot, Pardot, and SFDC; generate, distribute, and report on leads and campaign performance.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Director/Manager
- Experience managing web developers, digital marketing teams, and agency relationships
- Experience with SEO, search marketing/Ad words, internet advertising (and associated techniques like PPC, IP targeting, retargeting, display and native advertising, etc.)
- Experience in content marketing, social media (cross-platform), email marketing, digital ABM strategies
- Experience with web analytics as well as CMS systems
- Experience with Pardot, Hubspot and SFDC
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field