• Assist with strategy and execution of digital marketing programs and processes across multiple areas of business
• Delivery of ongoing reporting and analysis of digital marketing programs and select business focus areas on a monthly basis to identify key trends and recommended actions.
• Analyze customer web journey and identify opportunities to accelerate lead collection and online ordering/add to cart metrics
• Analyze key marketing programs for Return on Investment and program optimization
• Collaborate with centralized division resources for best in class digital learning and reapply into Synthetic Biology and Sample Prep.
• Work closely with Global Market Development Managers to support programs in the digital and social marketing channels.
• May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
• Travel is required (10%).
• Bachelors degree in business, marketing, science, or related degree
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing, e-business, analytics, technical service, product management or other closely related position
• Exceptional communication skills
• Analytical thinking skills and experience in analyzing trends on a business
• Strong digital marketing understanding in various channels and digital performance metrics, SEO and Google AdWords, and ecommerce
• Desire to learn and work across multiple teams
• Strong business acumen and customer focus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs