- Manage and oversee implementation of online marketing strategies that drive site traffic, improve brand awareness and positioning while increasing sales through customer acquisition and retention.
- Measure success of all paid digital media. Define KPIs, implement systems to measure success by platform and optimize campaign/ budgets to maximize ROI. Develop recommendations and implement a future road map for digital marketing programs.
- Work across all Digital partners to coordinate marketing campaigns and define program tactics across SEM & SEO, Display, Affiliates and others.
- Own our Social strategy and identify new audiences across all channels that translate our brand voice into meaningful content and improved engagement in a consistent manner while continuously looking for opportunities to drive incremental revenue.
- Work with Creative to ensure consistent brand messaging, translate offline promotions to digital channels, and develop a seamless customer experience between offline and online.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field.
- 4-6 years of digital marketing experience.
- Paid Search tactical management experience. Google AdWords certification a plus.
- Affiliate marketing management experience.
- Social media tactical experience, audience selection, strategic plan management, and social analytics preferred
- Experience with vendor management
- Retail experience