We are looking for a mission driven, food-loving and culture hungry Marketing professional with extensive digital and interactive experience, specifically with website and app. This role is will responsible for content deployment and implementation of brand, promotional and utility driven campaigns and programs on their website and mobile app. In addition, the Marketing Manager will manage the day-to-day execution of building their new website and app experiences working closely with in-house creative team and external agency partners.
- Partner with consumer marketing team and the creative team to drive the development of a new website and app experiences.
- Implement customer-facing programs and campaigns across owned digital channels (web and mobile).
- Support content deployment and updates within owned location database and third-party location platforms to enable regionalized and localized digital marketing campaigns.
- Support a cross-functional team (including digital, content, sales, retail, brand and project management team members) in digital campaign development for ongoing and seasonal campaigns.
- Contribute to other projects such as marketing initiatives to support sales asks and others yet to be determined.
- Maintain awareness of food, content and lifestyle trends.
- Stay on the cutting edge of activation approaches, technology, artists and creative partners that will deliver ground-breaking work.
- Work collaboratively with consumer, product, digital, trade marketing teams and business stakeholders to assure the integrated success of experiences.
- 5+ years in digital/interactive marketing in-house or agency side with a focus on consumer experiences, website development and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Basic web design and front-end development skills.
- Understanding of digital channels and digital-centric approaches to meeting customer needs.
- Basic understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Strong communication skills and creativity; ability to convey information clearly.
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, results oriented environment; flexibility to work in a decentralized structure.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills a huge plus.
- Proactive, can-do approach to problem-solving.
- Proven track record of results-driven planning and execution.
- Proactive, creative, strategic thinking and able to be flexibility to improvise and innovate as needed.