Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Digital Marketing/CRM Manager in Dallas, TX.
This position does not offer relocation assistance, so only local candidates to Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex will be considered.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Technical SME for various Marketing automation platforms including but not limited to Oracle Responsys, Oracle Database, Movable Ink, Vibes (Catapult), SessionM
- Primary contact between marketing and technical operations teams for platform enhancements, QA, performance and maintenance of API integrations
- Guides new account build outs in Responsys, including campaign templates, segmentation logic, data lists and KPI reporting for both email and mobile channels
- Manages User access and permissions across various platforms
- Maintains a document library of training materials, release notes and feature availability as a resource for CRM as well as Dev, Mobile App and Creative teams
- Acts as primary contact between Excentus and platform Support teams, identifying issues, providing technical details and, if necessary, involving other internal resources to expedite a resolution
- Performs any necessary research and requirement gathering to be able to provide stakeholders with informed, accurate and realistic options for implementing new features/integrations with existing platforms
- Time allocation is approximately 10% Admin, 20% Integrations, 20% Feature Availability, 50% Build
- Efficiency, resource optimization, technical support and advanced campaign design are the strategic responsibilities of this role
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- Experience working in enterprise-level digital marketing platforms (Oracle Responsys, or Salesforce/ExactTarget preferred).
- Intermediate to advanced project management skills required
- Familiarity with the Agile approach to feature development preferred
- Ability to be a proactive problem solver, comfortable supporting internal, vendor and client relationships where they intersect with our CRM platforms will be necessary for the success of this position