My client is a Software Giant Headquartered in Mountainview, California, who are looking for a Product and Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing UK Accountant segment marketing team and report to our Senior Marketing Manager. The role is a 6 month contract, offered at up to £52 000/annum pro rata, PAYE.
The Accountant segment is a top company priority. 75% of small businesses are more successful when partnering with an accountant and accountants serve as a key gateway to introducing small businesses to cloud accounting. We are looking to partner with all 35,000 firms in the UK and help them to transform their firms by moving to the cloud. A massive HMRC initiative called ‘Making Tax Digital’, which requires all small businesses to use digital record keeping, launches in April 2018 and provides us with a huge opportunity to really engage with this customer base.
The successful candidates should to be able to demonstrate ability in the following areas:
- Lead go-to-market campaigns for all upcoming releases, and partner closely with the global product and product marketing teams
- Drive the ‘matchmaking’ marketing initiative in the UK to connect small businesses with certified accountants
- Optimize the end-to-end accountant web experience to improve accountant sign-up conversion
- Partner with large accounting firms (top 100 in the UK) and support them in launching digital marketing to support adoption within their firms
- Marketing Degree
- Strong strategic thinker with experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies cross-functionally
- Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences
- Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product, etc.)
- Identifies big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities; develops business cases and activation plans to support
- Effectively influences across teams (both internal and external) and across all levels (up to executives) to mobilise cross-team initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest-impact levers
- Bias for action and experience with rapid testing and optimization
- Solid analytical skills & business judgment
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, visual/presentation
- High energy & positive mindset attitude within a change environment
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, my client has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
The Company is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilising design for delight and lean start-up methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.