Are you a digital marketing pro passionate about all things digital? Then, read on; my client’s marketing team is hiring. The Digital Marketing Manager will be spearheading and overseeing all long-term and short-term marketing campaigns. They’re looking for someone with experience in copywriting, web, and social media who can expand their brand’s reach while increasing awareness.
• Develop a website traffic plan with goals and benchmarks
• Generate monthly reports on marketing campaign performance
• Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread their brand and their content.
• Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content
• Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
• 3+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing
• Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices
• Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
• Agency experience preferred