Vitamin T is currently in search of a Digital Marketing Manager for our client in Metro Detroit. This position is for a maternity fill in and should last through April!
The Marketing Manager will lead marketing activities for specified division. Reporting to the Marketing Director, a Marketing Manager will partner closely with the division and product teams to attain complete fluency with the product strategy. The marketing manager is responsible for translating this knowledge into high-impact marketing materials and go-to market plans. The Marketing Manager must have a strong understanding of the market and market needs while effectively being able to communicate our product story. The Marketing Manager supports key marketing and sales initiatives, working proactively to produce advertising messaging and consistency across marketing campaigns, customer service/support touch points, events, media & PR initiatives, training, and internal communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Define value propositions in order to inform product positioning and messaging that differentiates products in the market.
2. Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
3. Develop and maintain strategic advertising, thought leadership and sales collateral in alignment with overall product strategy. Examples include but are not limited to sales decks, promotional materials and campaigns, case studies, testimonials, product best-practices, webinars, blogs, videos, content, data and strategic insight (whitepapers, presentations, event collateral).
4. Support strategic business development opportunities (RFP responses, pitch decks, etc).
5. Enable the successful launch of new products and releases through internal communications development and execution (release notes, internal communications, internal marketing, etc.).
6. Partner with other Marketing Managers, the Marketing Director and the VP of Corporate Marketing to effectively incorporate advertising marketing collateral into strategic initiatives.
7. Establish workflow with products to ensure accurate and timely product positioning and strategy development.
8. Establish workflow with Division and Sales leaders to identify consumer insights, market conditions and content opportunities.
9. Partner with relevant marketing department colleagues to measure website, social, campaign-level, and sales level engagement in accordance with marketing/sales strategy.
10. Establish and maintain a marketing relationship with key customers who are willing to be references for case studies, messaging, print and video collateral and training event. Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that engage with prospects and customers for brand awareness education.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards