An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager who thrives delivering cutting edge campaigns and driving digital marketing media strategies.
Supported by the Head of Marketing you will be tasked with utilising your experience and knowledge in the digital media environment and the google product suite in order to set up, manage and optimise campaigns within Adwords and Analytics. A key part of your role will be collaborating and influencing stakeholders both internally and externally from the leadership team to customers, partners and suppliers.
Core responsibilities include:
- Set up, manage and optimise campaigns within Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Manage PPC, Social Media and retargeting strategies
- Design the strategy and rollout of digital campaigns
- Manage keyword research and bid optimisation to ensure our advertising efforts constantly evolve
- Track, analyze and report on the success of digital campaigns
- Write ad copy that generates engagement and customer acquisition
- Manage and structure budgets and ensure ROI through straightforward reporting
- Navigate analytics, create custom dashboards and/or reports for yourself and stakeholders
- Manage and align monthly budget targets with daily budgets
- Oversee and optimise feeds for google shopping campaigns and tag manager
- Work across paid media channels such as Bing, Display, and Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Monitor traffic of digital campaigns and take actions to rectify dips in traffic and conversions
This is a pivotal role within the marketing team and will require:
● Extensive experience in the digital media environment
● Proven ability to track, measure and report on the success and challenges of campaign performance
● Proactive with discovering new channels, ad formats and strategies to drive further improvement
● 3 + Experience with the Google product suite (AdWords, Analytics, YouTube, Google Display Network).
● Exposure across other paid media channels such as Bing, Display, & Facebook.
● Microsoft Excel such as pivot tables, vlook ups etc.
● Facebook Power Editor
● The DoubleClick stack, including DS and DCM
● Experience with managing large budgets across an integrated digital marketing mix
● Skill in setting up & managing Remarketing & Display campaigns
● Proven capability of writing killer ad copy that gets click through rates like it's nobody's business
● Well proven technical experience in digital marketing, including PPC, Social Media and Retargeting
● Experience designing the strategy and roll-out of successful digital campaigns
For further information or to submit your application contact Zena Nicolson on 03 8644 7777 or email@example.com