Are you looking for an opportunity that comes with full autonomy and accountability for all digital channels and a website? This is an excellent chance to effect change and achieve success in a results orientated environment. By driving quality site traffic your main focus will be to increase brand awareness, visibility and engagement.
Adhering to brand guidelines you will play a lead role in the strategic rebuild and redesign of the company website. You will optimise the site and improve its ranking on search engines using your SEO and Google Adwords skills. Previous experience in an ecommerce environment will be key to your success in this role. A key deliverable of this role will be to increase brand awareness and engagement through a variety of digital channels including social media and paid search.
They are a global company that is over 40 years old and have been operating in Australia for more than 5 years. They have experienced growth, however there is huge potential that is yet to be unlocked! Investment is available for initiatives that demonstrate positive ROI. You will be joining a small team of less than 10 people based in their CBD office. They have a great culture where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Skills & experience:
- A minimum of 3 years executing Google Adwords campaigns
- Driving growth and site traffic
- A strong knowledge and hands on application of SEO
- A proven track record of success with SEM/paid search
- Experience working in an ecommerce environment
- Website rebuild, redesign and optimisation experience
- Social media management/engagement
- Ability to interpret analyse campaign results and develop strategy accordingly
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please get in touch with Alex Cain-Reed asap on 02 8667 8888 at Firebrand Talent for more information. You can also apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org