• Assist in the development and implementation of Field Force Technology (FFT)
• Responsible to assist in the development and coordination of interactive visual based on brand/portfolio strategy.
• Ensures initiatives are aligned to key managed markets and brand strategies by proactively communicating with Brand team prior to implementation.
• Acts as the FFT lead for designated customer segment, ensuring brand/portfolio alignment.
• Partners with brand teams to identify key metrics and evaluates
• ROI/impact of programs. Collaborate with brand teams for course corrections
• Acts as the point person for tactical execution within the designated segment, drives the brand materials.
• Ability to develop digital visual aids based on brand messages and in creating ideal, engaging user experiences for the field force
• Assist in developing standards and guidelines for iVAs for Marketing and agencies that leverage the platform while developing ideal customer/HCP experiences, including tagging, distribution and training.
• Lead the Promotional Review Board (PRB) review of iVA assets and services.
• Update the business requirements necessary to optimize the iVA program, including enhancement of the technical platforms
• Maintain quality control of the platform and assets.
• Collaborate with Owned Media to develop a content management system enabling the digital visual aids identifying opportunities to share digital assets and create consistent tagging of messages/interactions across multiple customer touch points.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the digital customer (field force, health care professionals)
• Collaboration with Marketing, Sales and CE, assist in the implementation of iVA reporting and analytics within marketing that allow brand teams to utilize the data coming from the field.
• Ensure all aspects of the iVA are compliant with all in-house and infield guidelines.
• Assist in developing and executing the device rollout plan. Manage the project timeline and deliverables across multiple functions and brands in executing FFT.
• Develop, distribute and trains on iVA platforms and processes (i.e. Adobe Experience Manager, Veeva, etc.)
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, technology or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of digital and relationship marketing experience with at least 2 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience implementing digital assets
• Experience in creating digital customer-centric experiences.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in designing and implementing project plans.
• Knowledge and understanding of sales force automation and mobile technologies as well as FFT trends in the industry.
• Excellent collaboration skills required to work with internal stakeholders and coordinate activities across multiple key suppliers.
• The ability to think analytically, evaluate data and develop programs to test the effectiveness of tactics.
• Strong background and experience in being able to apply technological solutions for Sales & Marketing purposes.
• Strong technical background with working knowledge of digital content, content management and analytics.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs