Our client, a leading global fashion retailer, is looking to take on a Digital & CRM Marketing Manager to join their London office for a 6month interim contract. Sitting within the Marketing team, the Digital & CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing digital, CRM and social media strategies
• Develops strategies & programs to drive consumer acquisition & retention across social media, digital advertising & CRM platforms in franchise markets.
• Builds and maintains a global community across all our global social pages by guiding the franchisees on best practice
• Manages the seasonal updates and partner requests to the non-transactional country websites via supporting agencies
• Partners with franchisees local agencies and the Global marketing team to develop and execute digital media strategies across all platforms.
• Partners with Brand Managers and the business development team on new market and website launches, long-term strategy & seasonal planning.
• Contributes to the quarterly seasonal brief from a digital, social and CRM perspective
• Evaluates & approves digital seasonal plans ensuring global brand consistency & local relevance. To include but is not limited to, 3rd party partnerships, localized email creative, display media, website content, SMS + mobile, loyalty collateral, and social media content.
• Creates seasonal marketing tools for partners, including creative templates (email, display + applications), website content, social media toolkits & digital advertising assets
• Implements educational tools and cascade to franchisees to drive proficiency & innovation in social, digital, & CRM to build awareness of best practices and latest developments
• Partners with key contacts around the globe, including brand marketing managers in London, Global Marketing in New York, brand marketing representatives in San Francisco & in-market teams around the globe.
• Develops & manages a Franchise CRM loyalty program framework. Partner closely with franchise partners to manage program design & implementation, including CRM vendor selection, customer proposition, contact strategy, customer lifecycle management, customer segmentation and program analytics. Monitor programs post-launch to ensure program health and program ROI.
• Regularly gathers feedback from franchise partners to drive continuous process improvement & effective support
• Participates in establishing business objectives, developing budgets, and providing summaries of program performance.
• Provides regular status & updates on all franchisee digital platforms to the Marketing and wider franchise team, and present business cases, program strategy and results to executive leadership team on a regular basis.
• Responsible for management and development of the Social Media contractor.
• Agency management
• Budget management and reporting
Key Skills & Experience
• An extensive understanding of CRM, social media & digital advertising within a retail environment
• Customer-centric & data-driven approach to marketing with a passion & interest in the ever-evolving digital and social space
• Comfortable with balance of strategic & execution in role
• Ability to take the role of consultant advising to build effective marketing programs in partnership with franchisees
• Highly flexible & adapts well to a rapidly changing environment
• Energetic and with a passion for the fashion/retail industry
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills (ability to communicate effectively virtually across time zones/cultures)
• Proactive & detail oriented, with strong analytical, organizational & communication skills and a keen sense of urgency
• Experience managing multiple priorities, while working under strict deadlines
• Demonstrated experience working with vendors, agencies & clients
• Strong grasp of customer relationship & loyalty management, data management & lifetime value
• Ability to work well under pressure & execute on aggressive deadlines, within an ambiguous environment
• Detail oriented with proven accuracy through self-motivation & use of initiative
• Driven to succeed in a fast paced atmosphere
• Retail marketing experience essential &/or franchise experience a plus
• Excellent understanding of web/e-mail tracking technology
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs