My client is a fun, award winning, forward-thinking retail/ecommerce company who have been established for well over 60 years. They have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries.
They are on the lookout for a cutting edge Digital Marketing Manager to support their growth & plans for the future.
Your core responsibilities will be to build the brand Internationally and manage the Brand Campaigns & Relationships. Working with some of the biggest Luxury fashion brands in the world, you will work closely with our Digital & Comms teams to ensure smooth delivery of campaigns. You will have 4 years + experience working on omnichannel digital campaigns.
• Plan, Manage & oversee all Digital Brand collaborations & company Campaigns
• Manage relationships with brands for all digital and marketing touch-points
• Alongside Project Manager ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
• Work with Creative, Editorial, Social, PR, Acquisition, Retention teams to deliver campaign creative and assets.
• Combined with the Acquisition team, form a holistic Brand Awareness and Performance strategy.
• Collaborate with Digital & Marketing Director to define International Marketing strategy and Routes to Market.
• Working with Web Analysts to report ROI of all campaigns and setout KPI’s ahead of tactics.
• Collaboratively working with Retention team to Implement a solid Rewards Scheme and VIP Program online & offline
• Be on the forefront of technology and not shy away from creating Experiential campaigns with AR/VR/MR
• Collaborative, easy going • Strong client facing skills
• Experience managing a team, mentoring staff.
• Solid experience in pitching Campaigns ideas at a Board level.
• 3 years minimum in similar role within Digital Ecommerce Marketing
• Understanding of Luxury Retail Marketing and the challenges.
• Solid experience in implementing marketing plans for International growth territories through digital and traditional marketing methods. Digital/Print/Outdoor/Events/Experiential
• Understanding of Web Analytics, KPI’s for ecommerce and reporting on ROI
• Proven track record managing larger digital campaigns with budgets exceeding £300K
• Showcase of previous marketing activities and strategies you have created and implemented in the past.
• Working alongside Outreach team to form powerful relationship with Influencers