Job Summary: The Marketing lead is responsible for developing robust marketing campaigns and programs, on and off platform. This position works hand in hand with teams across the organization, as well as with music content providers and third-party partners to promote client, it’s programming, and it’s on-demand content. The music marketing team is responsible for driving trials and subscriptions, as well as in building audience for our most important programs, and this position will be key in driving growth in audience. This position will also be responsible for supporting partners, content, and content providers, and this position will have an integral role in achieving those objectives. This position will also focus on global marketing plan coordination, working with international marketing leads to build campaigns that are relevant in each market around the world.
• Experience managing marketing budgets and highly skilled in managing marketing campaigns from start to finish.
• Excellent relationship management abilities/strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience in content marketing, content distribution, and or radio promotions and marketing highly preferred.
• Knowledge of the international music business landscape is preferred.
• Knowledge of radio promotions and radio marketing strongly preferred.
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Experience with partner management and relations.
• Ability to balance large workloads in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience managing online and offline marketing campaigns.
• A highly motivated individual with a team-first attitude.
This role is responsible for managing marketing campaigns and budgets, and for coordination across numerous internal and external stakeholders. This role includes relationship management and tactical business development responsibilities for industry partners including indie and major labels, aggregators, artist management companies, concert tour and promotional outlets, lifestyle partners, as well as other online and offline marketing entities. The Marketing Lead will be measured according to their ability to execute on high-impact marketing programs that generate awareness, and grow audience. This individual will also be measured based on partner happiness and internal collaboration. Programs developed will be assessed based on overall impact to client audience, tune-in for specific programming, trials and subscriptions, ROI considerations, and alignment to company goals and strategies.
This person must be organized, must be able to adapt quickly, and must have stellar communication skills. The Marketing Lead will be collaborating with team members both in and out of the marketing team, across functions including digital marketing, product marketing, PR, editorial and programming and label relations, and must be able to carry out integrated marketing programs that take into account all respective business units. This person will be expected to carry out integrated marketing programs and goals across all marketing channels.
• 8+ years of relevant music or entertainment marketing experience with 5+ years working on digital marketing campaigns
• 5+ years of relevant content marketing
• BA/BS required, with strong marketing and analytical background