Our client owns, manufactures and retails unique patented product, created by product designers and material scientists here in London. Their dream is to make fixing, modifying and making things easy and fun for anyone.
They are looking for a passionate and dedicated Digital Marketing Executive to get them to the next level in reaching out to the right audiences. You will be a key contributor to our overall digital and marketing strategy. You will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and be responsible for connecting with cold audiences on platforms and beyond, with the ambition to capture them within the brand funnel and convert them into long-term, devoted consumers.
You will be part of a tight knit multidisciplinary digital team and you will contribute to the everyday life of the Marketing Team: collaborating with the Community, PR, Ecommerce, Creative Teams, as well as supporting advisors and agencies where needed. Your flexibility, agility and desire to grow as a professional will make you a strong player within a vibrant, energetic, hands-on team that is always up for a bit of a laugh as well!
Responsibilities and knowledge:
- Execute and deliver their acquisition strategy in line with the agreed KPIs and budget
- Cold audience recruitment and transformation into long-term brand lovers
- Reach and traffic analytics and insights
- Online Acquisition trends observation and continuous testing and optimisation of strategy
- Continuous curiosity and development of proactive ideas on new ways to reach audiences and deliver growth
- A/B Testing
- Brand and marketing partnership building
- Audience and user insight driven
- Excellence in SEO
- Digital Analytics across platforms including Facebook, Google Adwords and more
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social landscape and trends
- Pragmatic use of creative assets
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Digital Marketing Executive with a strong track record of driving new people into a brand franchise
- A proven track record of delivering brand and sales growth using both traditional digital channels and tactics as well as with new ideas and lateral thinking
- Analytical thinking and good platform knowledge of and expertise in the latest social trends
- Ability to understand and align with business priorities and processes outside of digital
- A super-cheerful and positive personality, with a natural curiosity, and an appreciation of the comical side of life