Digital Marketing Executive, PPC
To kick 2018 off, we have a new role for a Digital Marketing Exec to join my Client who is a leading Fin-Tech business based in London. My Client is looking for an analytical, tech-savvy marketer to run the digital acquisition campaigns.
This role sits within the Digital Marketing team and will work closely with the Analytics and Digital
Delivery team to devise and implement acquisition campaigns by driving quality consumer and SME
prospects to our sales site to purchase banking products via responsive desktop sites and mobile app.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing and executing new digital acquisition campaigns within an in-house team to deliver to achieve acquisition targets for all digital and social media channels
- Own ongoing optimization of all sales landing pages based on an ongoing testing programme
- Create landing pages and optimising the website
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Look at Google Analytics and internal lead conversation data for insights
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced
- Experienced in building content / offer experiments and A/B testing
- Hands-on experience across multiple marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social and Email to drive lead generation and lead conversion
- Are an open, collaborative and inclusive communicator, a logical, problem-solver
- Possess excellent attention to detail, you strive for excellence across our marketing materials and are adaptable to changing pace and priorities
- Are accomplished as a team player, facilitating success across the department and wider business
To find out more, please do apply!