The successful candidate will be helping with day to day execution and management of the paid search campaigns. Campaigns are in Bing, google and app search.
· 2 – 3 years of experience
· Paid Search experience (2 – 3 years of experience)
· Strong excel skills
· Google AdWords and DoubleClick Search experience
· Adobe analytics experience
· Experience working with an outside agency
· Experience managing budgets
· Work with Acquisition Marketing team to execute paid search campaign with a focus on driving down Cost Per Acquisition.
· Focus on executing the digital strategy and building highly tailored B2B ad sets.
· Assist in building, auditing, optimizing and implementation of Paid Search campaigns.
· Partner with marketing managers to help deliver initiatives for their programs through PPC e.g. partnerships, product launches.
· Develop and document processes and methodology that delivers best-in-class digital marketing.
· Coordinate digital marketing initiatives and assist in managing requests, scope, expectations, and requirements.
· Assist in maintaining budgets and accruals.
SOFT SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
· Excellent communication skills
· Quick learner
· Ability to manage multiple projects with various timelines
· Ability to dive into data and look for insights
· Partnering with internal stakeholders to create end to end campaigns
· Must be collaborative
· Strong organizational skills