Technology company seeks Digital Marketing Coordinator to play a critical role in various digital marketing initiatives. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of a variety of digital marketing initiatives, including website maintenance, social media marketing, digital advertising, email marketing, and multi-channel nurture, while also assisting with a variety of traditional marketing activities for the company.
Ideal candidates for the Digital Marketing Coordinator must have a strong work ethic with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver results on tight deadlines. The Digital Marketing Coordinator must be a self-starter, team player, strong communicator, and possess the ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to develop content that will be used for social media, digital advertising and email nurture
- Day-to-day management of company's social media channels, and related tools; including publishing, scheduling, sharing content, managing comments/reviews/feedback, and managing third party resources
- Provide social reporting and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through new initiatives
- Day-to-day management of digital marketing deliverables, including design and copy reviews, A/B testing, and reporting on results
- Track and analyze nurture performance and conversion metrics, and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of each program
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day website updates in CMS and other platforms
- Manage internal projects with outsourced vendors
- Other marketing projects as needed
- Develop and maintain a digital content calendar for upcoming content