This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, is looking for an Digital Marketing Content Coordinator & Creator to join the growing Program Team. This individual will work with cross-functional teams and ensure successful delivery of projects for the Program and scaled growth campaigns. This position is based in Menlo Park, CA.
- This individual will be responsible for coordinating, executing and sometimes designing for the program and scaled growth campaigns.
- You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of skills in project management, digital marketing, and design.
- You'll be expected to push the boundaries of what's possible, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality.
- Coordinate with internal partners and xfn partners to successfully execute, and activate plans.
- Support growth teams internal day to day activation trackers to ensure internal teams are on track for campaign deliverables
- Project manager for relationships with translation vendors to support global content and marketing launches
- Execution of specific channel marketing assets and collateral including but not limited to: social media ad backend build/execution, email builds and proof tracking against timelines
- Maintain & update team wiki, GMS Hub, team collateral folders to ensure most current and up to date information is available to the larger partnerships team on a bi-weekly basis.
- Support adhoc quick design and writing hacks across print, mobile, web
- Ensure proper QA by following up with stakeholders for input (basically making sure to get everyone's sign-off on content)
- Support creative collateral/adhoc requests and team sourcing for The Program - including but not limited to, events, presentation, comms and search and find requests.
- Company Non-profit page support: Audit and update partner & consumer product feedback & sentiment to product PMM. - help support and execute page guidelines and FAQ's with most up to date information - help execute evergreen content and maintain editorial calendar & tracker
- Legal content coordination: submit, follow, and re-assign legal feedback on creative collateral and deliverables
- Support The Program website updates
- Execute flawlessly: Ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery and timing
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing project management, visual, brand, or marketing design
- Knowledge of all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels and practices
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners
- Self-started attitude and strong attention to detail
- Experience with design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and Keynote
- The ability to write using basic narrative and storytelling practices is a bonus
- If available a portfolio showcasing your work
Experience in brand, advertising, and digital marketing
Experience in typography, iconography, graphic design, layout work, and writing
Demonstrated communication skills via PowerPoint or Keynote presentations
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience in coordination at a creative agency