The Partnerships team is seeking a Global Digital Marketing Automation Specialist to assist the Marketing team with the development, innovation, and support of marketing automation programs on email and other platforms.
The Parterships team is part of Internet Marketing organization. This entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, award-winning team works with thousands of partners globally to drive consideration of and traffic to every day, making it one of most impactful marketing channels. The Partnerships team is based in offices in Bellevue, WA and works closely with business partners at locations across the globe.
The Partner Marketing team is responsible for growing consideration and adoption by communicating brand value to partners externally, building experiences, product, infrastructure and automation to help drive growth through marketing campaigns and key partnerships.
As Global Digital Marketing Automation Specialist, your focus will be on helping the Partnerships team automate, improve, and manage processes that optimize and deploy marketing campaigns through marketing channels (email, web, social, others) to partners. Specifically, your role will be to do the following:
- Serve as digital marketing automation SME. Excellent understanding of external service providers offerings and develop comprehensive internal technology infrastructure
- Maintain a deep, comprehensive understanding of digital marketing
- Innovate ways to improve delivery of marketing messaging through email and social channels
- Serve as a marketing process management expert. Identify areas of inefficiency and design and execute process improvements
- Test and improve campaigns, specifically designed to support Partner Marketing objectives. Provide reporting to stakeholders and be able to interpret results
- Work with cross-functional teams and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ years project/program management
- Proficient in SQL, Python and APIs, Salesforce, advanced excel skills and strong aptitude to learn new systems and technologies
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Assert extreme attention to detail and demand the highest quality standard for all documents
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with remote team members and stakeholders across the organization
- Possess strong analytical skills and be comfortable with data