The Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting our clients Marketing team in executing campaigns across digital marketing channels globally including Social, SEM, YouTube, and Display. This role will support subscriber acquisition and brand awareness across there various brands.
This is a rare opportunity for someone looking to expand their skillset in an exciting and dynamic environment. This position is located in our San Francisco office for the duration of 6 months.
- Assist in launching and optimizing campaigns across various marketing channels with focus on Facebook and Instagram
- Execute A/B tests to determine best performing ad formats, creatives, and messaging
- Evaluate ad performance and summarize learnings to share with the broader team
- Assist in weekly and monthly marketing performance reporting
- Support the e-Commerce business unit and promotional campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing/Business
- 1-5 years experience working in ad platforms, preferably Google AdWords and/or Facebook Ads Manager
- Interest in the digital marketing space, specifically social and display advertising
- Analytical, results-driven, and detail-oriented with the ability to tell a story using campaign results
- Possess strong Excel skills or the ability to learn Excel as it pertains to the position
- Excited by a startup environment and passionate about anime, entertainment, and/or the online video space
- Team-oriented, highly self-motivated, and have a stellar work ethic