THIS IS ONSITE IN OAKBROOK, NO REMOTE CANDIDATES PLEASE!!!!
Pay Rate negotiable, will not exceed $27/hour
This is a contract through the end of the year
• Manage planning, scheduling and execution of Email, SMS and Push programs to deliver campaigns that are on time, on target and on budget.
• Partner with cross-functional teams - product and analytics, consumer insights, data marketing – to support Email, SMS and Push initiatives across multiple product lines and multiple marketing channels.
• Provide recommendations and manage test plans to deliver optimal cross-channel marketing strategies to engage customers and increase sales.
• Work cross-functionally to build and enhance digital marketing programs including the Friday Spotlight Email, semi-weekly text club communication and push notifications through our iOS and Android apps.
• Develop solid understanding of internal business systems and how programs interact with each system.
• Coordinate promotional Email, SMS and Push calendar across internal departments.
• Engage in a day-to-day relationship with Email, SMS and Push service providers.
• Provide regular campaign reporting, analysis and recommendations on all coordinated Email, SMS and Push campaign efforts to optimize programs for maximum engagement.
• Present key insights and recommendations to management, lead meetings, and deliver oral and written presentations.
• Continually monitor latest developments in Email, SMS and Push industry trends and assess their impact on current programs and make recommendations for innovation and improvement.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with B2C Email and Mobile Marketing programs or 2 years of project management experience.
• Online and/or multi-channel retail experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to think creatively and strategically with strong analytical skills.
• Self-motivated with an ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with web analytics tools such as Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics a plus.
• Familiarity with iTunes, Google Play and Amazon and web reporting tools
• Strong written and oral presentation skills.