I am hiring a Digital Marketing Assistant with approximately 2 years experience to help market our Aquent, Vitamin T and Firebrand Talent recruitment brands in Australia. We specialise in Digital, Marketing and Creative recruitment and are leaders in our industry — always innovating and never staying still.
What’s in it for you?
You will work in a small marketing team, focused on marketing our three brands in Australia. You’ll have the support of a manager who is passionate about digital marketing, results-driven, supportive, loves coaching her team for success and encourages a work/life balance.
Every employee is offered an annual $8,000 learning fund for their own career development, travel insurance, lifestyle programmes, community time off, and the company beach house to enjoy.
What you will be doing?
Never a dull moment, this digital marketing role is really varied and you’ll be working towards specialising all aspects of digital marketing. However, there will be four core marketing channels that you’ll have a strong focus on:
• Email marketing (campaign execution, management and insights)
• Content marketing (production and management across multiple blogs)
• Social media marketing (multiple platforms)
• Event marketing (coordination & management)
Does this describe you?
• A genuine passion for digital marketing & social media
• At least 1-2 years of email marketing experience
• Process-driven and strong attention to detail
• Great communication skills
• Collaborative and curious
• Love being busy
Does this role sound like it could be a great fit for you? Please get in touch to find out more, Becky 02 8667 8888 firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position so Australian Citizens or PR only.