Our client - a one-stop shop for building + growing a company's digital presence - is looking to add a Digital Marketing Analytics Manager to their team.
The Digital Analytics Manager will be a key leader within the Digital Analytics team, a fast-growing group that is responsible for measuring and understanding the website experience across Endurance brands like Constant Contact, HostGator, BlueHost, and more. Working under the Website Marketing group, this role supports many other teams across Endurance – from Acquisition Marketing to Product Management, and UX to Big Data & Analytics – helping them leverage clickstream data to better understand the customer life cycle.
What they'd like to see:
- 5+ years of experience using leading web analytics and optimization tools (Adobe/Omniture/SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Monetate, Optimizely, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline; business, math, statistics, computer science)
- Demonstrated leadership and oversight of a team, tracking goals, and offering mentorship and professional development opportunities
- Prior experience with digital marketing channel analysis (PPC, SEO, Display, Social)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Tableau, SQL; also, understanding of analytics implementation and tag management
- Sense of humor a must!