Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Mountain View, is seeking a qualified Digital Marketing Analyst for 9+ months!
Search campaigns 32 campaigns in 12 markets targeting 16M Daily Active Users
Quality is more important than ever:
Target setting: making sure each campaign is setting the right $CPA levels vs. historical levels
Results each campaign results are measured against target and vett each methodology used
Sustained DAUs: verify each campaign’s results are sustained 30d post
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
-Campaign preparation: identify top use cases, identify methodology to be used, data validation
-Campaign analysis: measure campaign impact, compare with historical performance, debug/ deep dive into data issues
-Exploration of new headroom opportunities (by market, by verticals)
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., data science, economics, computer science, mathematics, engineering discipline)
- 2 years of relevant work experience in data analysis as well as business application
- Fluency with Python, R, SQL, Hadoop, and other relevant tools to manipulate and analyze big data.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights
- Demonstrated presentation skills to key stakeholders
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
-4+ years of relevant work experience in data analysis and business application
-Ability to influence cross-functionally and work effectively across functions and geographies
-Ability to dig in and understand the details of a problem while at the same time understanding the strategic view.