Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will support the digital marketing team (specifically display & paid social channels) with ad budget tracking & management, ad ops/trafficking, and campaign analysis & reporting.
- Liaise with Marketing & Finance teams to ensure proper tracking & management of campaigns as it relates to budgets & campaign performance.
- Develop and maintain internal facing financial trackers & dashboards.
- Pull and comprise a daily publisher/platform cost file across display and paid social.
- Track, verify and process invoices for all partners.
- Create and maintain campaign analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc).
- Assist with submitting requests for display & paid social assets to both internal and external teams.
- Assist with campaign setup and ad creation in display & paid social partner platforms (DBM, DCM, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) inclusive of trafficking & QA’ing ads.
- Assist with pulling weekly performance reports for paid social & display.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Marketing Finance Analyst
- Excellent analytical and project management skills. Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.