Come join our client's Small Business Data Analytics & Science team as a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst. They are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights. This position works alongside marketers and agency partners to deliver business results using data for insights and optimization. The Small Business Data Analytics & Science team drives user growth and retention using product insights and marketing channel optimization for the Small Business Group (i.e. Intuit QuickBooks). This role has a direct impact in growing their customer base through personalization as well as optimizing marketing channels to maximize benefit to their customers.
• Develop business critical reporting to help guide stake holders decision making and track the growth of the business
• Provide the leadership team with insights regarding marketing campaign effectiveness by measuring return on ad spend (and other success metrics); develop automated reporting processes
• Manipulate complex datasets (sometimes duplicated data) with a range of programming tools
• Serve and deliver actionable insights to Marketing, Finance and Product teams
• Senior Business analysts will typically focus their reporting and analysis holistically: clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, and Multivariate testing analysis
• Develop and maintain relationships with the US analytics community
• 5+ years of experience in generating and presenting insights from marketing data; experience in online advertising analytics and optimization a plus!
• Advanced SQL skills to perform data segmentation and aggregation from scratch
• Experience building Tableau dashboards
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams