Exciting opportunity to join a growing agency team on-site with a global sportswear client in Beaverton as Digital Marketing Analyst. This is a key position with a high profile client, so you must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the Digital Marketing space, with a passion for analytics and the ability to frequently present to senior level managers.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Omniture, and Tableau
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a deep understanding of marketing analytics techniques
Develop benchmarks and regular reporting dashboards across marketing channels in order to review, analyze, and present qualitative/quantitative analysis geared toward channel/customer optimization. Perform and manage all the end-to-end steps required for analyses including requirements gathering, methodology development, data pulling, data processing, analysis, insight formulation and results delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Make data-based recommendations to improve customers’ experience with the brand
- Deliver meaningful customer insights through preparing and producing analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Develop and provide written and verbal output on reports and presentations
- Generate reports, documentation and scoring code as part of the analysis process. Produce expected performance measures including lifts, efficiencies, and other statistical measures
- Perform campaign response analysis to understand the sales lift & ROI associated with each program to aid in the development of future strategies
- Partner with your peers within the client team to drive cross platform alignment opportunities and deliver consumer centric, brand right connections.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables that meet expectations while balancing business needs with the appropriate level of analytical rigor
- Build and maintain collaborative and productive internal partnerships with the client and agency partners
Requirements for the position include
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Statistics or a related field
- 5+ years of database marketing and analytics experience using data management and analytical methods
- 3+ years developing marketing performance measurements using web based tools such as Adobe Insight, Omniture, and Google Analytics
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Experience/familiarity with marketing technology and practices including: audience targeting, media/funnel optimization, SEO, analytics and content marketing.
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects.
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders.
- Experience in calculating incremental lift from marketing campaigns
- Prior retail analytics experience strongly preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including a firm grasp of marketing analytics techniques
If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply now!